Benefits of search engine optimization
|Posted On 17 Sep, 2007||Views : 3127 Previous | Next |
Broadly speaking, Search Engine Optimization has the benefits of
- Increasing the number of visitors to your site.
- Increasing your online visibility on major search engine within days.
- Better positioning of your site with lesser costs and higher return on investment (ROI).
- Making your site user-friendly and search engine-friendly.
- Round the clock cross-browser compatibility enhancing increase in the sales of your products & services.
- and above all it does not change the look of your site rather it will improve your site because most of the Search Engines recognize the sites with rich content and text. So, SEO has the benefit of improving the quality of your site and enabling you stay ahead. Rich-content gains you more customer confidence and which in turn gives you reputation for your company.
Technically speaking, 85% of the internet users search through search engines and 75% of them has the intention of purchasing a product or a service but 90% of users do not go beyond the first three pages of their search. So, now we can understand that how important search engine optimization is? Also the sites that make their initial appearance on Google's second and third SERP (search engine result pages), the number of unique visitors to the site increased 517 percent in the first month and 942 percent the next.
|• What is Search Engine Optimization|
|• Factors that matters for Indexing|
|• Do's and Don't of Search Engine Optimization|
|• Points to remember before building a web site|
|• Google Page Rank|
|• Tips to improve google page rank|
|• Robots and Robots.txt file|
|• How to use NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW and NOODP|